NASA Research shows that house plants remove indoor pollutants from the air your family breathes allowing for a healthier indoor environment.
The research suggests that to help reduce toxic levels within your living/personal space:
- The typical apartment requires 10 to 15 house plants
- The typical family home requires 15 or more depending on the size
Did you know?
- The air in your home contains harmful pollutants produced by common indoor objects
- These pollutants cause allergies, asthma, fatigue and headaches among many other symptoms
- Expensive HEPA Air filters are not designed to remove the common Toxic Gases found in your home
- Plants are a natural purifier of the air in your home and are known to clean the MAJORITY of common Toxic Gases
- Toxic Gases include: Formaldehyde, Carbon Monoxide & Benzene
The Alpha Botanical Air Rx Campaign has a single goal,educating the average person on ways to stay healthy in the healthiest way possible.
- Defining Sick Building Syndrome and ways to fight it.
- Educating the consumer on toxins that emanatefrom the structural components of thehome as well those that are introduced by every day purchases brought into the home.
- Providing the knowledge needed to understand how plants will clean your personal environment at home and at work.
- News & studies that demonstrate the beneficial effects of house plants